Terms and Conditions to obtain an Equipmentfacts.com Bidder Number
1) The Auctioneer of Record ("The Auctioneer") will offer for sale by auction ("The Auction") items of equipment ("Equipment") either singularly or in groups ("Lot")
2) It is agreed that each Bidding Number is unique and non-transferable.
3) Bidders are to be held personally liable for any bids made with their Bidding Number.
4) The successful Bidder for a Lot ("The Buyer") will be charged a 2% Internet Purchase Fee of the final price bid for the Lot ("Hammer Price"), unless otherwise noted. There may be a Buyers Fee charged by the Auctioneer, review the auctions Terms & Conditions.
5) Applicable State/Province Sales Tax will be charged on all Lots. Bidders from outside the State/Province of the auction will be exempt from Sales Tax if they provide proof an approved tax exemption status form and exception certificates that are acceptable to the said State/Province.
6) The highest bidder for each Lot shall be the Purchaser, and in the event of any dispute the Auctioneers shall have absolute discretion either to settle such dispute or re-offer the lot for re-sale.
7) Payment in full must be made as specified by the Auctioneer in the form Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check or a Company Check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee.
8) All purchases must be removed from the premises as specified by the Auctioneer.
9) The Auctioneer will use every endeavor to ensure that all Lots appearing in the catalogue for sale ("The Catalogue") are presented for sale at the Auction. The Auctioneer/Equipmentfacts accepts no liability for loss or damage howsoever arising (including but not limited to costs of attendance of Bidders at the Auction) from any Lots not presented for sale.
10) The Auctioneers have described the Lot(s) in the catalogue to the best of their ability and belief from information furnished by the Vendor(s) who shall be alone responsible for any error or miss-statement, which there may be. The Auctioneers/Equipmentfacts undertake no liability whatever in respect of any faults, deficiencies and errors of any description, oral or printed, nor do they accept responsibility for the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition or quality of any Lot(s) and all statements as to these matters whether contained in the catalogue or made orally are statements of opinion only and not to be taken as being or implying a statement or representation of fact. Any intending Purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each such statement. The Vendor(s) does not make or give and neither the Auctioneers/Equipmentfacts, nor any person in their employment have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to any of the Lot(s) without the express instructions of the Vendor(s).
11) Each and every Lot is sold as seen. The Auctioneer/Equipmentfacts provides no guarantees or warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Equipment contained in the Lot. All representations made by the Auctioneer/Equipmentfacts, its servants or agents are to be considered lay opinions only and the Auctioneer/Equipmentfacts accepts no liability for any purchase made by a Buyer in reliance upon them.
12) The Buyer of a Lot is deemed to have inspected the Equipment contained in that Lot prior to purchase.
13) Upon the receipt by Auctioneer of cleared funds from the Buyer the Buyer agrees to remove the Lot purchased from the Sale Site forthwith unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Auctioneer.
14) The Buyer agrees to insure the Equipment purchased against all losses from the Auction Date until removal of the Equipment by the Buyer.
15) The Auctioneer/Equipmentfacts reserves the right to revoke any Bidding Number at any time. Where a Bidder wishes to register and use a Bidding Number as a servant or agent of another individual or organization then the Bidder must disclose the identity of the individual or organization to the Auctioneer at the time of registration failing which the Bidder is deemed to be principal and not agent for the bid.