All Purchases Must Be Paid For Within 72 Hours.
There is a 2% Internet Purchase Fee. Atlantic Auction Company charges a 10% Buyer’s Premium. There is an additional 3% added to credit card payments.
Payment can be made by Cash (at our facility), Wire Transfers ($15 Wire Transfer Fee Must Be Included) all major credit card (3% Added) Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express.
There is NO Sales Tax in the State of NH.
Failure to make payment in full to the Auctioneer will result in Penalty charge of 25% of the sale price plus all buyer fees and internet purchase fee.
All Items MUST be removed from sales site within two weeks of auction. Site is open Monday – Saturday 10am- 5pm EST. All items left after two weeks will be subject to a $25 per day storage fee per item.
In order to be approved for an auction, Equipmentfacts and the Auctioneer require the following:
This auction requires a credit card validation as stated in the Terms & Conditions and it will be held for 7 days. I authorize Equipmentfacts to charge this amount using the credit card information I have provided. I agree that I will pay, indemnify and hold Equipmentfacts harmless against any liability pursuant to this authorization. I agree that I waive the right to dispute this charge with my credit card company without any limitations. I further agree to be held liable for any legal fees associated with the collection of these funds.
Failure to pay for any item(s) that you are the successful bidder on will result in a penalty in the amount of 25% of the purchase price of that item(s). This penalty must be paid to the Auction Company within 48 hours of the auction. In addition, you and your company may be placed on the Equipmentfacts Delinquent Bidder List displayed on the Home Page of Equipmentfacts and shared with all participating Auctioneers.
1) There is a 2% Internet Purchase Fee. Atlantic Auction Company charges a 10% Buyer's Premium. There is an additional 3% added to credit card payments.
Failure to make payment in full to the Auctioneer will result in a Penalty charge of 25% of the sale price plus all buyer fees and Internet purchase fee.
2) State of NH has NO Sales Tax.
3) Bidders are to be held personally liable for any bids made with their Bidding Number.
4) The highest bidder for each Lot shall be the Purchaser, and in the event of any dispute the Auctioneers shall have absolute discretion either to settle such dispute or to re-offer the lot for re-sale.
5) The Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts.com accepts no liability for loss or damage howsoever arising (including but not limited to costs of attendance of Bidders at the Auction) from any Lots not presented for sale.
6) The Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts.com has described the Lot(s) in the catalog to the best of their ability and belief from information furnished by the Vendor(s) who shall be alone responsible for any error or miss-statement, which there may be. The Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts.com undertake no liability whatever in respect of any faults, deficiencies and errors of any description, oral or printed, nor do they accept responsibility for the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition or quality of any Lot(s) and all statements as to these matters whether contained in the catalog or made orally are statements of opinion only and not to be taken as being or implying a statement or representation of fact
7) Each and every Lot is sold as seen. The Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts.com provides no guarantees or warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Equipment contained in the Lot. All representations made by the Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts.com, its servants or agents are to be considered lay opinions only and the Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts.com accepts no liability for any purchase made by a Buyer in reliance upon them.
8) The Buyer agrees to insure the Equipment purchased against all losses from the Auction Date until removal of the Equipment by the Buyer.
9) The Buyer acknowledges he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth.
All items are sold as is, where is & ALL sales are FINAL! There are NO warranties or guarantees expressed or implied on any of the merchandise. Atlantic Auction Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Any narrative or descriptions listed w/lots is only for reference. We do not warrant the fitness or ability of any item to perform any certain task. By bidding, the Bidder also holds harmless Atlantic Auction Company, and/or its Consignors and Agents from any direct or indirect claims.
* Buyer responsible for any damage to building/property as a result of their actions or the actions of their agents. *Buyer is responsible for all shipping logistics and costs. *BY YOUR PLACING A BID AT THIS AUCTION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO SAID TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW* All items sell AS IS, WHERE IS, with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale. Assets are subject to additions and deletions. Atlantic Auction Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Atlantic Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason. Atlantic Auction Company is providing Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Atlantic Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Atlantic Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid before the auction begins. Atlantic Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. The Terms shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of NH, and any action hereunder against Auctioneers shall be commenced in, the State of NH in which the auction occured. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever in respect of the Lots offered at the auction. Each and every Lot will be sold -as is, where- is. Specifically, but without limitation, Auctioneers make no representation or warranty that any of the Lots: (a) conform to any standard in respect of safety, pollution or hazardous material or to any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation, or (b) are fit for any particular purpose, or (c) are merchantable or finance able, or (d) are of any particular age, year of manufacture, model, make, mileage, hours or condition. Bidder agrees he has satisfied himself and is not relying on Auctioneers, nor are Auctioneers liable, for any matter in respect of the above. EVERY ITEM SOLD AS IS-WHERE IS. NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. No person shall bid on any Lot: (a) of which he is the consignor: or (b) as agent, associate, or on behalf of the consignor Any dispute arising as to any bidding shall be settled by Auctioneers at their sole discretion and Auctioneers may put the Lot in dispute up for sale again. Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any bid in which they consider to be an insignificant advance over the preceding bid. Purchases become the responsibility of and shall be at the risk of Purchaser upon acceptance of his bid. It shall be the responsibility of Purchaser to insure this purchase immediately. Auctioneers shall not be responsible for loss or damage to any purchase. Please see payment terms. Purchases will not be released until all accounts are paid in full. Purchaser shall not be entitled to possession of any of his Purchases until the total purchase price of all his Purchases has been paid in full. In the event Purchaser fails to pay the amount due within the prescribed time, or fails to comply with any Term, Auctioneers shall retain the possessory lien on all Purchases of Purchaser and at Auctioneers sole discretion have the right to resell such Purchases by public or private sale without notice to Purchaser. Should Auctioneers resell any Purchase, the net proceeds there from (after deducting commissions of 20% and any costs) shall be credited to the original Purchaser's account and the original Purchaser shall forthwith upon demand pay Auctioneers, as damages any deficiency arising from the resale.
All purchases must be removed from the auction site by designated dates and times, and all costs, responsibility and risk of such removal shall be borne by Purchaser. If for any reason Purchaser fails to remove any Purchase within the time specified by Auctioneer, the Purchase shall be subject to storage charges and may be deemed abandoned by the Purchaser. In such event, Auctioneers, at their sole discretion, may resell per term above, or remove and store the said Purchase at Purchaser's sole risk and expense. Purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by Auctioneers due to the Purchaser's failure to remove any Purchase.
The Listing Catalog has been prepared as a guide only, based on information from sources believed to be reliable and from the Consignor: however, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed or warranted. No sale shall be invalidated: nor shall Auctioneers be liable as a result of defects or inaccuracies in the Listing Catalog.