In order to be approved for an auction, Equipmentfacts and the Auctioneer require one of the following:
• Bank letter of payment guarantee
• $5,000 USD credit card authorization
Click link to download credit card form: http://www.equipmentfacts.com/pdf/domestic_cca.pdf
To send a bank letter of guarantee, your bank must write the letter on the bank's letterhead and sign it. The letter must state as follows:
“Mr. (Customer Name) of (Company Name) is a customer in good standing at our bank. We will guarantee the payment of their purchases at the (Auctioneer) located in (City and State) on (Auction Date) up to (Specify Amount) dollars from (Account Number). We hereby agree that no stop payment will be issued in conjunction with this letter.”
Failure to pay for the item(s) that you are the successful bidder on will result in a penalty in the amount of 25% of the purchase price of the item(s). This penalty must be paid to the Auction Company within 48 hours of the auction. You and your company may also be placed on the "Delinquent Payers" list on the Equipmentfacts Home Page to be shared with all participating Auctioneers.
1) There is a 2% Internet Purchase Fee and US Auctioneers charges 5%, per item. US Auctioneers does not accept credit card payments.
All purchases will be moved to a secure storage facility. A $50 per unit transfer & storage fee will be added to the auction invoice. Additional storage fees will apply if equipment has not been removed from storage facility after 30 days.
Failure to make payment in full to the Auctioneer will result in a Penalty charge of 25% of the sale price plus all buyer fees and internet purchase fee.
2) Applicable State of IL Sales Tax will be charged on all Lots unless you are exempt from Sales Tax and you provide tax exemption form and exception certificates that are acceptable to the State of IL.
3) Payment in full must be made by May 21, 2018 in the form Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check or a Company Check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee. US Auctioneers does not accept credit card payments. Failure to arrange payment by this date will place you on our Delinquent Payers List on our Home Page.
4) All purchases must be removed from the premises by May 24, 2018.
5) Bidders are to be held personally liable for any bids made with their Bidding Number.
6) The highest bidder for each Lot shall be the Purchaser, and in the event of any dispute the Auctioneers shall have absolute discretion either to settle such dispute or to re-offer the lot for re-sale.
7) The Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts accept no liability for loss or damage howsoever arising from any Lots not presented for sale.
8) The Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts have described the Lot(s) in the catalog to the best of their ability and belief from information furnished by the Vendor(s) who shall be alone responsible for any error or miss-statement, which there may be. The Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts undertake no liability whatever in respect of any faults, deficiencies and errors of any description, oral or printed, nor do they accept responsibility for the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition or quality of any Lot(s) and all statements as to these matters whether contained in the catalog or made orally are statements of opinion only and not to be taken as being or implying a statement or representation of fact
9) Each and every Lot is sold "as is, where is". The Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts provide no guarantees or warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Equipment contained in the Lot. All representations made by the Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts, its servants or agents are to be considered lay opinions only and the Auctioneer and Equipmentfacts accept no liability for any purchase made by a Buyer in reliance upon them.
10) The Buyer agrees to insure the Equipment purchased against all losses from the Auction Date until removal of the Equipment by the Buyer.
11) The Buyer acknowledges he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth.